Loan Repayment Assistance Program (LRAP)
New applicants applying for LRAP 3:
- May 1st (exception - any new JD applicants who will graduate by December 2023 deadline extended to July 15th)
- November 1st (exception - new JD applicants - December 8th)
- Deadline dates are FINAL – All required documents need to be received by due date in order for your application to be processed.
- Generally, you have two years from JD graduation to enter the program, but please check our website for clerkships or special circumstances.
- If you are unable to make the next deadline, there are two annual windows of entry into LRAP 3; May 1st and November 1st.
Participants under LRAP 3 on an annual cycle: deadline depends on your annual IDR renewal. Once your servicer calculates your IDR obligation and provides you with a new loan repayment schedule, you should re-apply for LRAP within 2 weeks (or after you have made all payments from your prior LRAP award so all payments are included in the loan history you submit) so we have time to process your application for disbursement.
- LRAP 2, or LRAP 3 (not on an annual cycle) – May 1st
Participants under LRAP 3/3H on an annual cycle.