In re S.B.
ICAP represents a teenager alleging his criminal conviction in Maryland state court violated his due process rights under the Fourteenth Amendment and Article 24 of the Declaration of Rights of the Maryland Constitution.
- 9/17/20 – Motion for Limited Reconsideration filed by appellant S.B.
- 8/20/20 – Opinion issued by Maryland Court of Special Appeals dismissing three of four counts against appellant S.B.
- 5/13/20 – Reply brief filed by appellant S.B.
- 4/3/20 – Response brief filed by appellee State of Maryland
- 3/9/20 – Opening brief filed by appellant S.B.