Kim v. Board of Education of Howard County
ICAP is representing the Board of Education of Howard County, Maryland, in its defense against a lawsuit in federal court seeking to invalidate a statutorily defined position on the board for a voting student member.
- 7/17/23 – Filed an answering brief in the 4th Circuit
- 11/18/22 – Memorandum opinion issued by District Court granting Howard County Board of Education’s motion to dismiss
- 9/26/22 – Filed a supplemental brief
- 5/25/21 – Filed a reply in support of a motion to dismiss
- 4/27/21 – Filed a motion to dismiss
- 4/27/21 – Filed an opposition to a motion for class certification