WELCOME TO TIP 2022!
Join us for the 21st annual Taxation Interview Program (TIP) on February 25, 2022! TIP is the nation’s premier job fair for graduate tax students.
Each year, Georgetown University Law Center partners with New York University School of Law to sponsor the Taxation Interview Program, a job fair which enables private and public sector employers to interview some of the most promising tax LL.M. students from the top graduate tax programs in the country on one day.
Since 2001, TIP has been the nation’s flagship program for the recruitment of tax students. The program continually attracts the top law firms, government agencies and major accounting firms from around the country. See the full list of past participating TIP employers.
TIP 2022 will be held virtually on Friday, February 25, 2022. Interviews during the Taxation Interview Program will be hosted on the InternX platform or the employer’s virtual interview platform.
As in prior years, employers will have the opportunity to pre-screen resumes and to select the specific candidates whom they wish to interview. The candidate pool will include:
- Tax LL.M. candidates from Georgetown Law and NYU Law, including both U.S- and foreign-trained attorneys. Most candidates are pursuing their degrees as full-time students graduating in May 2021, but some part-time students will also participate.
- Tax LL.M. candidates from Georgetown Law and NYU Law who will complete the program in December 2021.
- Tax LL.M. graduates from Georgetown Law and NYU Law who are now in their final year as law clerks for Judges on the U.S. Tax Court.
- Georgetown Law and NYU Law students enrolled in and recently graduated from the J.D./LL.M. joint degree program in Taxation.
- Georgetown Law Tax LL.M. students who are also enrolled in the Certificate in Employee Benefits, Certificate in State and Local Taxation, Certificate in Estate Planning and Certificate in International Taxation programs, and NYU students enrolled in the LL.M. in International Taxation
For more information about the Taxation Interview Program, please use the links to the side and below.
- TIP 2022 Brochure
- Employer Dates and Deadlines for TIP 2022
- Student Dates and Deadlines for TIP 2022
- TIP 2022 Consortium Agreement
If you have questions about TIP 2022, please contact Sunita Iyer, Associate Director in the
Office of Graduate Careers, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Georgetown Law and NYU Law are committed to a policy that prohibits discrimination and harassment in education and employment because of age, color, disability, family responsibilities, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, matriculation, national origin, personal appearance, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran’s status or any factor prohibited by law. By registering for this program, employers affirm their intent to comply with this policy.