Georgetown Law Open on Time
The Law Center will open on time Monday, March 2, 2015, but liberal leave is in effect. All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances.
Configuring Apple Mobile Devices to Send & Receive LawMail
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Tap Add Account….
- Tap Microsoft Exchange.
- Type your LawMail address (yourNetID@law.georgetown.edu) in the Email field.
- Type your NetID in the Username field.
- Type your Georgetown University password in the Password field.
- Type Georgetown Law in the Description field.
- Tap Next.
- Type mail.law.georgetown.edu in the Server field.
- Tap Next.
- Choose which type of data you would like to synchronize: Mail, Contacts, and/or Calendars.
- Tap Save. (This step may take a few minutes)
Note: By default, only three days' worth of email is synchronized. To synchronize more, go into Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars, select your LawMail account, and tap on the Mail days to sync option.
Click HERE to return to the Using Handheld Devices to Access LawMail page.