Configuring AppleMail to Send & Receive LawMail
- Open AppleMail.
- Click on the word File in the Apple menu bar and choose the option Preferences.
- The Accounts dialog will open.
- Click once on your existing LawMail account name, located on the left-hand side of the Accounts dialog.
- Click on the minus sign (-), located in the lower left-hand corner of the dialog.
- When prompted to delete your old account, click on the Remove button.
- Once the account is deleted, close the Accounts dialog.
- Click on the word File in the Apple menu bar and choose the option Add Account.
- The Accounts dialog will open again.
- Type your name as you want it displayed in the Full Name field.
- Type your LawMail address (NetID@law.georgetown.edu
) in the Email Address field.
- Type your Law Center password in the Password field.
- Click on the Continue button.
- The Account Summary dialog will appear.
- Make sure that both the Contacts field and the Calendars field have checkmarks in them.
- Click on the Create button.
Click HERE to return to the Configuring AppleMail, Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo Mail to Send and Receive LawMail page.