Georgetown Law is Closed
Closed - all classes and scheduled events are cancelled for THURSDAY, MARCH 5, 2015. Designated emergency personnel must report to work on time. Instructional Continuity is in place for the faculty members that wish to exercise it.
Configuring Outlook 2011 to Send & Receive LawMail
- Open Outlook 2011.
- Click on the word Tools in the Apple menu bar and choose the option Accounts.
- The Accounts dialog will open.
- Click once on your existing LawMail account name, located on the left-hand side of the Accounts dialog.
- Click on the minus sign (-), located in the lower left-hand corner of the dialog.
- When prompted to delete your old account, click on the Delete button.
- Once the account is deleted, click on the Exchange Account icon.
- Type your LawMail address (NetID@law.georgetown.edu
) in the E-mail Address field.
- Type gulaw\your NetID (i.e., gulaw\abc123) in the User Name field.
- Type your Georgetown University password in the Password field.
- Make sure that the Configure automatically field has a checkmark in it.
- Click on the Add Account button.
- Your new account will appear in the left hand side of the Accounts dialog with a yellow dot.
- Wait a few minutes for the dot to turn green and then close the Accounts dialog.
Click HERE to return to the Configuring AppleMail, Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo Mail to Send & Receive LawMail page.