Configuring Outlook 2011 to Send & Receive LawMail
- Open Outlook 2011.
- Click on the word Tools in the Apple menu bar and choose the option Accounts.
- The Accounts dialog will open.
- Click once on your existing LawMail account name, located on the left-hand side of the Accounts dialog.
- Click on the minus sign (-), located in the lower left-hand corner of the dialog.
- When prompted to delete your old account, click on the Delete button.
- Once the account is deleted, click on the Exchange Account icon.
- Type your LawMail address (NetID@law.georgetown.edu
) in the E-mail Address field.
- Type gulaw\your NetID (i.e., gulaw\abc123) in the User Name field.
- Type your Georgetown University password in the Password field.
- Make sure that the Configure automatically field has a checkmark in it.
- Click on the Add Account button.
- Your new account will appear in the left hand side of the Accounts dialog with a yellow dot.
- Wait a few minutes for the dot to turn green and then close the Accounts dialog.
Click HERE to return to the Configuring AppleMail, Gmail, Outlook and Yahoo Mail to Send & Receive LawMail page.