Georgetown Law will open at 11:00 am on Monday, December 9. Liberal leave in effect. Law Library will open at its regular hour. Designated emergency personnel must report to work on time.
Review session and make-up classes that begin before 11:00 am will begin at 11:00 am. Review session and make-up classes that begin after 11:00 am will begin at their normal time, unless otherwise noted on the class cancellation line: 202-662-9446 or the class cancellation page on the Law Center website.
Adding a New Tab
- Open your Courseware site.
- Go to the Manage tab.
- Click on the Add Tab button.
- TheNew Tab Settings window will appear.
- Type the tab's name in the Title field.
- Click on the downward pointing arrow to the right of the Type section and select the appropriate tab type from the dropdown menu. (See the note below.)
- Decide whether to make the tab visible or hidden in the Status section.
- Type in a tab header (if desired) in the Header section.
- Click on the Submit button.
- You will return to the Manage tab.
- By default, your newly created tab will appear to the left of the Help tab.
Note: When creating a new tab, make sure to select the correct tab type. For example, documents cannot be posted on an Announcement tab and you cannot have a threaded discussion on a Links tab.
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Faculty page.