Computer Training Schedule
Microsoft Word 2010 (for PCs)
Using Microsoft Word 2010 to Create A Legal Research Paper (for PCs)
- Thursday, October 10th: 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- Friday, October 11th: 9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
Microsoft Word 2011 (for MACs)
Using Microsoft Word 2011 to Create A Legal Research Paper (for Macs)
- Thursday, October 31st: 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
- Friday, November 1st: 9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (for PCs)
Working with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (for PCs)
- Thursday, November 7th: 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
Microsoft PowerPoint 2011 (for MACs)
Working with Microsoft PowerPoint (for Macs)
- Thursday, November 14th: 1:00 PM to 3:30 PM
You can find the class agendas HERE. You will need to scroll down the page in order to see all of them.
The public computer classes offered at the Law Center are open to all University community members (faculty, staff, students and alumni).
All classes are held in the International Computer Learning Center (Hotung 4006), located in the John Wolff International and Comparative Law Library (ICLC).
If you would like to attend or have any questions about these classes, please contact Dianne Ferro, Assistant Director of Training, at email@example.com or 202-662-9023.