Georgetown Law will open at 11:00 am on Monday, December 9. Liberal leave in effect. Law Library will open at its regular hour. Designated emergency personnel must report to work on time.
Review session and make-up classes that begin before 11:00 am will begin at 11:00 am. Review session and make-up classes that begin after 11:00 am will begin at their normal time, unless otherwise noted on the class cancellation line: 202-662-9446 or the class cancellation page on the Law Center website.
Law Library extended hours: Monday December 2nd through Saturday December 21st.View law library extended hours
The library adds hundreds of books each month. Click over to our New Titles page to see what's just arrived.Browse New Titles
We're digitizing our historical legal dictionaries to help scholars study the use and development of legal language.Digital Dictionaries: 1481-1891
In addition to our print collection, we have hundreds of online research resources, accessible with your own laptop, off campus and on computers in our library.Explore Research Databases and Resources
John Wolff International and Comparative Library is on the third and fourth floors of the Hotung International Building.View Wolff Library Floor Maps
Georgetown Law Librarians have selected the leading treatises in many subject areas, to help you get started with your research.View All Treatise Finder Lists
Due Process Blog: Latest Entries
- A Rare Book for Thanksgivukkah | Posted on November 27, 2013
- It’s 10 p.m.- Do You Know Where Your Laptop Is? | Posted on November 25, 2013
- Extended Library Hours and Access Restrictions During Exams | Posted on November 22, 2013
- American Lawyer Daily | Posted on November 21, 2013
- Judge a Book by Its Cover: Explore New Library Titles | Posted on November 19, 2013