Law Library Catalog Outage
UPDATE: The catalog and all library access should be restored.
We're performing Quality Assurance to make sure.
On Thursday, May 23, the Law Library online catalog will be unavailable.
Off-campus access to most databases (except Lexis/Westlaw/Bloomberg) will be unavailable.
Our catalog vendor is performing a major upgrade to the system.
Outage expected for: 8:00am - 8:00pm Thursday, May 23
[page last updated: May 23 at 4:00pm]
These services will be unavailable:
- Online catalog (GULLiver and GULLiver Discovery unavailable)
- Remote database access through our website
- Paging books within the law library
These services will remain uninterrupted:
- Our library website will be online
- Chat With a Librarian service will be available during reference hours (9am-5pm)
- Our library building will be open normal hours.
- You can request books via Interlibrary Loan using our service for this purpose.
Sources for Finding Books While the Catalog is Offline
- Georgetown Law Library Treatise Finder
- Georgetown Law Library Research Guides
- Georgetown University Library Catalog (doesn't include our law collection)
Note: Check our Twitter Account for interim updates.