Alumni & Visitor Resources
Who May Use the Library
Georgetown Law Library is open to:
- current Georgetown University students, faculty, and staff;
- Georgetown Law alumni;
- members of the Law Library's Friends of the Library program;
- members of the Law Library's Public Patron Program;
- pre-authorized Visiting Scholars and Visiting Researchers; and
- current students and faculty of other law schools.
Members of these groups should bring appropriate identification when they come to the Library. Only current Georgetown University students, faculty, and staff have borrowing privileges.
Due Process Blog: News for Alumni
- Results of the 2017 Student Library Survey | April 28, 2017
- Extended Library Hours and Access Restrictions During Exams | April 21, 2017
- Extended Library Hours and Access Restrictions During Exams | December 5, 2016
- Library catalog outage on Thursday, August 18th | August 16, 2016
- Carpeting update | June 27, 2016