Importing Data from an Outlook 2003 PST File
- Open your email program, i.e., Outlook 2003.
- Click on the word File in the menu bar and choose the option Open.
- A submenu will appear.
- Choose the option Outlook Data File.
- The Open Outlook Data File dialog will open.
- Click on the dropdown arrow to the right of the Look In field and choose Desktop (or wherever you saved your PST file).
- Select the Archived LawMail.pst file and click on the OK button.
- The Archived LawMail.pst folder will display in the Navigation Pane, located on the left-hand side of your Outlook window.
Click HERE to return to the LawMail Information page.