Adding a Folder into which Students Can Post Assignments
- Open your Courseware site.
- Go to the Documents tab.
- Click on the Add Folder button.
- The New Document Folder page will appear.
- Type the folder’s name in the Title field.
- Type a description of the folder in the Description field.
- In the Uploading section, enable the Allow Anyone to Upload Documents to this Folder option.
- Decide how many days students have to edit their files in the Edit Days section. (0 days means that students cannot edit their files at all.)
- Determine how many days students have to delete their files in the Delete Days section. (0 days means that students cannot delete their files at all.)
- Decide whether students will see all uploaded files or only their own documents in the Dropbox section.
- Determine whether each document description will be displayed partially or completely in the Description field.
- Choose to make the folder visible or hidden in the Status section.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The new folder will appear at the bottom of the folder list, with (Drop Box) appearing to its right.
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Faculty page.