Georgetown Law will open at 11:00 am on Tuesday, December 10, 2013, with liberal leave in effect. The Law Library will open at its regular hour. All in-class exams scheduled to begin at 9:00 am will begin at 1:30 pm.
PLEASE CHECK BACK FOR AN UPDATE AT 9:00 AM, Tuesday, December 10th, for any changes to the Law Center's operating status resulting from changes in the weather.
All designated emergency employees must report to work on time. All other employees are expected to report to work by 11:00 am. Employees may take unscheduled leave, but should contact their supervisor to discuss the needs of their unit and individual circumstances.
Special events and programs scheduled to start before 11:00 am will be delayed and may be cancelled. Please check with your program planner to determine status.
Adding a Folder into which Students Can Post Assignments
- Open your Courseware site.
- Go to the Documents tab.
- Click on the Add Folder button.
- The New Document Folder page will appear.
- Type the folder’s name in the Title field.
- Type a description of the folder in the Description field.
- In the Uploading section, enable the Allow Anyone to Upload Documents to this Folder option.
- Decide how many days students have to edit their files in the Edit Days section. (0 days means that students cannot edit their files at all.)
- Determine how many days students have to delete their files in the Delete Days section. (0 days means that students cannot delete their files at all.)
- Decide whether students will see all uploaded files or only their own documents in the Dropbox section.
- Determine whether each document description will be displayed partially or completely in the Description field.
- Choose to make the folder visible or hidden in the Status section.
- Click on the Submit button.
- The new folder will appear at the bottom of the folder list, with (Drop Box) appearing to its right.
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Faculty page.