Displaying a Photo Roster of Students Enrolled in Your Class
- Open your Courseware site.
- Go to the Manage tab.
- Click on the Course Rosters button.
- The Course Rosters window will open.
- Using the dropdown arrow to the right of the Select Term field, choose the desired semester. (Semesters are represented by A for spring, B for summer, and C for fall.)
- Using the dropdown arrow to the right of the Select Course field, choose your class name.
- All of your students and their pictures (provided they have a GoCard photo) will be listed.
- Use your scroll bar to view the entire list.
- You can use your browser's print command to print the roster.
- To return to your Courseware site, close the Course Rosters window.
Note: You can send an email to all of your students through the Course Rosters window by clicking on the Send Email to All Students link
Note2: The Course Rosters functionality is only available to faculty members
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Faculty page.