Posting a Document in Courseware
- Log into Courseware.
- Open the desired site.
- Go to the Documents tab.
- Open the appropriate folder by clicking on it once.
- Click on the Add Item button.
- The New Document page will open.
- Add a title and a description, if necessary, for the document that you will upload.
- Click on the Browse button.
- The Choose File to Upload dialog will appear.
- Browse to the desired file.
- Once you have selected your file, click on the Open button.
- You will return to the New Document page, where the path of the uploaded file will appear in the Browse field.
- Click on the Submit button.
- You will return to the folder where your newly added document will be displayed.
Note: For those of you using Apple computers, add the file extension (i.e., .doc) when you upload a file. Otherwise, the Courseware system will reject the upload, stating that it is not a valid format.
Note for Students: Most professors have their folders setup so that you can only see the document(s) you have uploaded.
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Faculty page.
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Students page.