Sending Emails from the Manage Users Page
- Log into Courseware.
- Open the desired site.
- Go to the Manage tab.
- Click on the Users button.
- The Manage Users page will open.
- Click on the All Users and Managers link to send an email to everyone enrolled in the site.
- Click on the All Users link to send an email to all students enrolled in the site.
- Click on the All Managers link to send an email to all professors enrolled in the site.
- Click on the Hand Pick Recipients link to send an email to a select few (or one) from the site.
- Complete the Subject and Message Body fields.
- Browse to an attachment, if relevant.
- Click on the Send Message button when your email is ready to be sent.
- An Email Users page will appear, displaying the email address(es) of the person(s) to whom your email was sent.
- Click on the Manage tab to return there.
Click HERE to return to the Online Courseware Tutorial for Faculty page.