Letters from the Editors
Use these letters to help make preferencing decisions during the competition. You should also use the Journals Comparison Chart to compare requirements across all journals.
Once the Competition is in progress, competitors should not contact journal editors but should instead direct all questions to the Office of Journal Administration at WriteOn@law.georgetown.edu.
Journals that request personal statements/resumes have posted more information about these as part of the Materials section of the Competition site. If you are looking for a personal statement prompt, please log in to the Competition during the Competition period and view the journal letters & prompts on the Materials page.
- American Criminal Law Review
- Food and Drug Law Journal
- Georgetown Immigration Law Journal
- Georgetown International Environmental Law Review
- Georgetown Journal of Gender and the Law
- Georgetown Journal of International Law
- Georgetown Journal of Law & Modern Critical Race Perspectives
- Georgetown Journal of Law & Public Policy
- Georgetown Journal of Legal Ethics
- Georgetown Journal on Poverty Law & Policy
- Georgetown Law Journal
- Journal of National Security Law & Policy
- The Tax Lawyer