Spring 2014 Newsletter
Library-Recommended Mobile Apps
By Jill A. Smith
The library now makes available a database of mobile apps for research and organization.Whether you use an iPhone,an Android phone, or a tablet, there are apps that can be useful and apps that can be fun.This is our recommended list for Spring 2014.
- Citrix ShareFile QuickEdit. Edit MS Office documents; supports Track Changes. Apple & Android. Free.
- Congressional Record. Official app from the Library of Congress. Apple only. Free.
- DroidLaw. Preloaded with U.S. Constitution, some Federal Rules, and more. Android only. Free.
- LawStack. Preloaded with U.S. Constitution, some Federal Rules, and more. Apple only. Free.
- LogMeIn. Access your desktop over Wi-Fi or 3G (install software from logmein.com).Apple & Android. Free.
- Notability. Handwriting/Sketching app. Apple only. $2.99
- SCOTUSblog. Coverage of the U.S. Supreme Court. Apple only. Free
- State Mobile Apps. Current catalog of state government mobile apps. Apple & Android. Free.
- U. S. Constitution: Analysis and Interpretation . Mobile version of comprehensive treatise prepared by the attorneys of the CIS. Apple only. Free.
Links to these and more are available on the Georgetown Law Library Mobile Apps page.