- JURIST: The Jurist, which bills itself as the “best educational portal on the web,” is a comprehensive collection of information on just about anything having to do with law school.
- Resource Library: This is a research site that allows you to search for and read articles in more than 300 magazines and journals-at no charge.
- Laws Online: The Guide to Law Online, prepared by the Law Library of Congress Public Services Division, is an annotated guide to sources of information on government and law available online. It includes selected links to useful and reliable sites for legal information.
- The National Law Journal: This periodical reports news of national importance to attorneys, including its annual ranking of the 250 largest U.S. law firms by size.
- Legal Times: The National Law Journal publishes this weekly featuring "Law and Lobbying in the Nation's Capital".
Back to Informational Sites