- Provides details regarding implementation of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA), including up-to-date reports on funding of various federal agencies, as well as lists of ARRA-related jobs and career planning resources.
UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT
- CONGRESSIONAL INTERNSHIP BOOK 2011-2013: Lists the offices and contact information for Members of Congress.
- DEFENSE AND INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS AGENCIES AND ORGANIZATIONS
Provides links to official information and services from the U.S. government, as well as the A-Z index of U.S. government departments and agencies. Also includes information and links to federal, state, local and tribal government Web pages.
- FEDERAL AGENCY RECRUTING WEB SITE: This Web site has a listing of 141 federal agency employment links.
- FEDERAL APPLICATION PROCESS: Reference guide developed by the Human Resources Center of the Office of the Assistant Secretary for Administration and Management at the U.S. Department of Labor to assist candidates applying for a federal job; contains information about federal vacancy announcements, qualifications and general application information, and Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (KSA) statements.
- FEDERAL EMPLOYMENT OF NON-CITIZENS: USAJOBS Resource Center's federal employment information fact sheet for non-citizens seeking federal employment.
- THE FEDERAL JUDICIARY HOME PAGE: The Federal Judicial Home Page is an excellent resource for general information about the U.S. federal judiciary. Be sure to visit the Online System for Clerkship Application and Review, available at Georgetown OCS.
- FEDERAL SALARIES AND WAGES: 2014 Salary tables and related information regarding the federal wage system.
- GOVERNMENT JOB SEARCH: Great resource to look for state, local and federal government jobs. You will need to create a free account to save your searches.
- INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE (IRS) - STUDENT EMPLOYMENT: The world's largest employer of tax lawyers and other tax professionals, the IRS has created and maintained this career/ recruitment site, which provides introductions to career options and a listing of recruiting events. Also visit http://www.jobs.irs.gov/apply.html for details about the IRS hiring process and IRS job openings.
Back to Jobs Databases