The Georgetown Management System (GMS)
The Georgetown Management System (GMS) is a secure, web-based program that lets University employees access their employment information (i.e., payroll, paid leave, and benefit information) online.
Accessing the GMS System
- To open GMS, navigate to the Georgetown Management System page.
- While GMS is both PC and Apple compatible, you can only use Internet Explorer (IE) 7.0 or higher or Firefox 3.5 or higher to access the application.
- You must have Adobe Flash Player 10.3 or higher installed on your computer to use the GMS system.
- You need to use your NetID as your username and your Georgetown University password.
How Can the Technology Service Desk Assist you with the GMS System?
- We can download the latest version of Adobe Flash Player onto your University-owned computer.
- We can reset your NetID password.
- You can contact the Technology Service Desk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-662-9284.
Who Can Answer Questions about Using the GMS System?
- You can contact the GMS Helpdesk by email at email@example.com or 202-687-4949, option 2.
- You can peruse the GMS website, located at the Georgetown Management System page.
- You can contact Melvinia Towns, Payroll Manager, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 202-662-9050.
- You can contact Roberta Henderson, Senior Human Resources Generalist, by email at email@example.com or 202-662-9663.