This page includes resources created by the Office and Equity and Inclusion for the GULC community. This page will be regularly updated with new resources.
- Cultural Competency & Cross-Cultural Communication Resource Library
- Difficult Conversations Resource Library
- Gender & LGBTQIA+ Resource Library
- Implicit Bias Resource Library
- Race & Racism Resource Library
- Resources for Strategies on Election and Post-Election Conversations
- Teaching and Inclusive Pedagogy Resources
- Training Request Form. Dr. Pérez-Caro is available to provide training to student organizations, staff, and faculty members on a variety of diversity, equity, and inclusion topics. Please use the above link to submit training requests.
For additional resources (including on-campus and external resources), please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.